We provide strategic counseling to the world’s leading companies involved in research, development and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology products, medical devices, chemicals, agricultural products, beverages and food, and cosmetics.
Our team is formed by corporate, litigation, IP, and regulatory lawyers as well as by chemists and engineers. Our technical knowledge along with our intellectual property legal knowledge gives us the ability to best serve the needs of our clients in the Life Sciences industries offering a broad range of high quality services and a unique strategic compound.
- Support all the stages of the product life cycle from innovation to funding, product development, exploitation, surveillance and enforcement.
- Regulatory matters during product development and commercialization.
- Commercialization of products in Colombia.
- Agreements and approvals for clinical trials and post-clinical trial obligations.
- Technology transfer agreements and licensing.
- Patents for pharmaceutical products, and patent litigation, both civil and administrative.
- International Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Administrative defense against infraction notices or investigations.