Our intellectual property litigation practice provides legal advice in both IP administrative and civil litigation, involving intellectual property and unfair competition, as well as consumer protection matters. Our services include providing advice to clients in connection with enforcement, litigation, before the civil and administrative courts, as well as comprehensive advice in the defense and alternative dispute resolution involving the protection of intellectual property rights.
We have been recognized for the success of our litigation team, and high rate of settlement through alternative dispute resolution methods, in the most recognized cases in the intellectual property sector in Colombia. Our team is formed by professionals with wide experience in litigation before the administrative and civil courts and in disputes over domain names under the rules of ICANN.
- Annulment actions before the Council of State.
- Unfair competition related to Intellectual Property.
- Actions for the infringement of copyright, patents and trademarks.
- Cancellation actions against trademark registrations.
- Internet domain name disputes.
- Allegations regarding false advertising and consumer protection.
- Allegations regarding health registrations.
- Alternative dispute resolution methods.