Our team specializes in the management of intangible assets in the digital field. We are prepared to advise clients during this process and assist them in the procedures they may require to protect and exploit them. New technologies such as IoE, IoT, IoD, IoS, IoP, IoX, AI (machine learning processes) are essential to achieve success in digital environments, including, among others, Internet, social media, applications, web platforms. Our advice includes audits, training, user manuals, marketing review and revision, and protection of Intellectual Property in the digital field.
Intellectual property audits
- Audit on intangible assets (distinctive signs, new creations, copyrights, industrial secrets, domain names and contracts associated with Intellectual Property).
- Website audits.
- Audits of advertising and marketing pieces, promotional content, labelling and product design.
- Verification of label and advertising of regulated issues before INVIMA (local authority for medicines and foods).
Training and user manuals
- Employee trainings in the management of intangible assets.
- Creation of a manuals to determine Intellectual Property, the scope of protection and the type of treatment and management that must be given to each of them.
Accompaniment in advertising matters
- Support throughout the creative process of advertising material, promotional content, labelling and product design.
- Support during the hiring of the advertising agency, designers, composers, musicians, artists, and performers.
- Review of copyright agreements (literature, photographs, images, audios, podcasts, music, videos) and related rights (performers) to determine the conditions of time, mode, and place in which these contents can be used.
Advice on the management of intellectual property in digital environments
- Assistance in the use, management and protection of own and third party intellectual property, namely, domain names, distinctive signs, copyright (posts, memes, links, multimedia, content, texts, audios, podcasts, music, images, videos, software, graphics, search engines, databases, interfaces), trade dress; in digital environments such as social networks.
- Review and draft of work made for hire agreements, SaaS, PaaS or IaaS, Intellectual Property and confidentiality clauses in contracts with collaborators, among others.