What to expect from the program?
- Get to know first-hand the operation of a law firm by getting involved as new members in Brigard Urrutia.
- Experience different legal specialties by working with different practice areas within the firm.
- Learn how to practice law by working with our Associates.
- Develop skills and abilities, by attending to our training programs.
- Create a national and international legal network.
What do we look for?
We select the best human talent of the legal industry. Our Summer Internships search for students with great initiatives and challenges to be achieved.
- Be a law student currently enrolled on the final semesters in national or international universities and have an outstanding academic record.
- Have a minimum English level of 80%.
- Have full-time availability for the Summer Internships weeks during the months of June and July.
Live the experience of our interns knowing the testimonials of our promotions.